Spring Web MVC Features
1. Spring Web MVC contains no of components like controller, validator, command object, form object, model object, DispatcherServlet, handler mapping, view resolver, and so on, Each and every component has its own roles and responsibilities.
2. Spring framework allows Powerful and straightforward configuration of both framework and application classes as JavaBeans. This configuration capability includes easy navigation across contexts, such as from web controllers to business objects and validators.
3. Spring Framework is allowing Command and Form objects to reuse Business code instead of extending Frameworks provided API libraries.
4. Spring Web MVC is providing very good Data Binding Mechanisms, Data Validations for web applications.
5. Spring Web MVC is providing Customizable handler mapping and view resolution.
6. Spring Web MVC module is more Flexible model transfer. Model transfer with a name/value Map supports easy integration with any view technology.
7. Spring Web MVC provides customizable locale and theme resolution, support for JSPs with or without Spring tag library, support for JSTL, support for Velocity without the need for extra bridges, and so on.
8. Spring Web MVC allows all JSP supported Tag Libraries like JSTL tag libraries