What is Enterprise?
Enterprise is a Business Organization or a Group of Organizations running under Single label.
Enterprise Application is a software Application designed for an enterprise in order to simplify their business processing. To prepare Enterprise Applications we have to provide the following layers.
- User Interface Layer
- Business Processing Layer
- Data Storage and Access Layer
User Interface Layer
- It is a top most layer in enterprise applications, it will improve Look and Feel to the enterprise applications.
- It will provide starting point to the users in order to interact with enterprise application.
- It will provide very good environment to get data from users in order to execute enterprise applications.
- It will provide very good environment to perform client side data validations by executing Java script functions.
- To prepare this layer we will use a separate logic called as “Presentation Logic”.
- In enterprise applications, to prepare Presentation Logic we will use the technologies like AWT, SWING, Java FX, Html, JSP, Java Script, Velocity, Freemarker etc
Business Processing Layer
- It is heart of Enterprise Applications.
- It will provide very good environment to define and execute business rules and regulations which are required by the client.
- To prepare this Layer we will use a separate logic called as “Business Logic”.
- To prepare this layer we will use the tech like Servlets, EJBs-Session Beans
Data Storage and Access Layer
- It bottom most layer in enterprise applications.
- Its main intention is to provide data persistency in Enterprise applications, that is, it will provide very good environment to interact with database from java applications in order to perform database operations.
- To create this layer we will use a separate logic called as “Persistence Logic”.
- To prepare Persistence Logic in Enterprise applications we will use a set of technologies or products like JDBC, Hibernate, JPA, toplink etc